Well… this week has not been a good week. Sir Thomas, one of my beloved cats, has been missing since last Friday (last seen at Friday 10pm). I’ve been worried, but as the days go by, I get increasingly worried. This is not a cat that enjoys being away from his creature comforts (fluffy blankets, easily accessible food and water, and me) for very long. I still fervently hope that he is making his way home to me and that he will have quite the adventure to meow about. Accepting all the good vibes for his safe return.
In other news:
2. #FridayReads: The Perfect Mother
3. The Family Next Door by Sally Hepworth recently released in paperback- have you read it?
4. Reviews from around the web: Orange County Readers talks about fave series, Bookfan reviews The French Girl, Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews A Dangerous Collaboration & Steph’s Fiction reviews Slightly South of Simple and The Secret To Southern Charm.
5. Has anyone read The Perfect Alibi?
6. I bought my bathing suits for the summer this week. Well, hopefully. I bought them online and hope they will work. Summer will be here before I know it!
7. I took my mom to the eye doctor to get her eyes checked and new glasses recently.. Naturally, I tried on a few pairs myself.. I think this is the pair I’m getting after I get a new prescription 🙂
8. Have you read The Identicals?
9. #JennsRainbowChallenge: Orange.
10. #JennsRainbowChallenge: Red.
11. #JennsRainbowChallenge: Yellow.
12. #JennsRainbowChallenge: Green.
*What have you been reading this week?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T