Hi ya’ll! Well, Little A (my youngest niece) is here for a few days. We’ve watched Frozen, sang Let It Go, danced around the house, watched Peppa Pig (Daddy Pig says “you can never have enough potatoes” and I COMPLETELY agree with that!)
So, I know how my weekend is going to be- how will yours be?
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: A Month of Faves: 10 Popular Books Worth The Hype, A Month of Favorites: 2018 Favorites Edition, Giveaway of True Places, All We Ever Wanted, $25 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway, A Month of Faves: Blogger Love.
2. Have you added The Gown to your TBR list?
3. Reviews from around the web: Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews Once Upon a River, PhDiva reviews My Favorite Half-Night Stand, Dressed To Read reviews The Seven 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle, Bookfan reviews The Christmas Wishing Tree, and Audio Killed The Bookmark reviews Let Me Lie.
4. Love this cover of The Mother-In-Law!
5. #FridayReads: I’m re-reading Big Little Lies (because when Little A is here, I can’t concentrate to read a new book!)
6. Who is LOVING this cover?
7. I’m kinda hoping that Santa will bring me a new Kindle for Christmas. My battery life on my one now is just kinda crappy and the Paperwhite and Oasis look so good. So, Santa, I’ve been VERY good!
8. I think after Little A leaves- this will be my book to start reading!
*What are you big plans for the weekend? Reading anything good?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T