I am super-duper excited about my massage happening this weekend. I love going for spa treatments! 🙂
What are you excited about for the weekend?
2. The Wife Between Us is now in paperback- have you read it?
3. #FridayReads- I finished The Man She Married by Cathy Lamb earlier this week and now I think I’m going to read Season of Wonder by RaeAnne Thayne because I need a little holiday sparkles and happiness in my reading life!
4. Is The Man She Married on your TBR list?
5. Don’t forget to enter the Season of Wonder giveaway!
6. Reviews from around the web: Jen Tarheel Reader reviews The Man She Married, PhDiva reviews The Proposal, Suzy Approved reviews Christmas at the Chalet, Orange County Readers reviews The Curiosities, & ReecasPieces reviews The Little Shop of Found Things.
7. And the new Reese Witherspoon book club pick for November has been announced…….Have you read it?
8. If you are in the Louisiana area (specifically the Baton Rouge part) mark your calendars for Louisiana Book Festival happening November 10th. Deep South Magazine has the scoop (she’ll be there moderating some panels) and I’ll be revealing my MUST see panels next week since I’ll be there as well.
9. I’m thinking this is going to be my next David Bell read- anyone read it?
10. And Riley Sager fans rejoice- the new book has a cover and Crime By The Book has the scoop!
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T