So, this weekend I don’t have a lot of plans. I’m hoping to catch up on some blogging, do some bookstagramming photo shoots and get some reading time in. What about you?
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: Somebody’s Daughter, Best Day Ever, Matchmaking for Beginners & Sweet Tea and Sympathy.
2. Reviews from around the web: Jen Tarheel Reader reviews The Mermaid and Mrs.Hancock, Suzy Approved reviews Seven Days of Us, & Novelgossip reviews The Girl They Left Behind.
3. #FridayReads: I’m reading Glitter Bomb by Laura Childs.
4. Looking for some great reads for end of 2018? Katie at Doing Dewey and I have put together our #FuturisticFriday list 🙂
5. I’m thinking about re-reading one or 2 of these for Halloween- what do you think?
*Hope you have a great weekend and get some reading time!*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
8 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll….”
Thank you for linking me! ♥️ I hope your weekend is lovely and filled with what you want to do! I have my brand new EC blogging planner at my side and ready to make some plans here too! (My first EC!) I think all of those reads sound good for a Halloween treat! Happy weekend, my friend! Xoxo
I just ordered my new EC planner 🙂 Can’t wait for it to get here! ❤ I did some cleaning (not what I wanted to do, BUT necessary!)
I hope to read, too! We’re having a downpour at the moment.
Downpours are great times for reading- what did you read?
I was reading Valerie Bowman’s ARC before the release. I need to write the review.
🙂 🙂 🙂
Very excited here, am going to meet up with my best friend tonight and during the day am going shopping with my mum! Also have a lot of writing to do and a few blog posts to get up. Plus it’s a bank holiday here which means the husband is here all weekend and the kids are on their Halloween holidays so all in all, yay!!! Enjoy the lack of plans!
Thank you! My lack of plans turned into a major cleaning spree- but I did get some reading time in. Hope you had a lovely weekend!