Hey ya’ll…. I looked at the weather forecast for next weekend and the temps will be dropping to the 70’s (assuming that nothing changes between now and then)… SO, I’m going to enjoy this last big hurrah weekend in my pool. 🙂 🙂 Probably with a book and a chilled drink…
What are you doing this weekend?
2. Have you read Tear Me Apart? And don’t you love the fall accents? 🙂
3. Reviews from around the web: Really Into This reviews The Christmas Sisters, Jen Tarheel Reader reviews The Silence of the Girls, Always With A Book reviews In Her Bones, Suzy Approved reviews Waiting for Eden, Orange County Readers shares some books on her Fall TBR list, & Bookfan reviews The Christmas Sisters.
4. The Christmas Sisters gave me the holiday feels…. even in 90-ish degree weather…
5. #FridayReads: Just finished Forget You Know Me by Jessica Strawser. Look for it 2/19 from St.Martin’s Press!
6. Have you read Susan M. Boyer’s Liz Talbot series? Liz is a Private Investigator with a penchant for carrying her gun inside her Kate Spade tote. Fun & memorable series!
7. Gentle reminder: Are you following me on Instagram? It’s seriously book-tastic over there 🙂
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T