Woo-hoo! It’s the Friday of Labor Day weekend and while this means that summer is leaving us soon-ish (not excited about that, am excited about my nieces visiting!) I’m going to soak up some sun, read some good books and just have fun!
1. Have you picked up a copy of The Cast yet? It’s on my TBR list:
2. I’ve been reading more than blogging this week- hopefully, I’m going to get back in a blogging rhythm soon! Thanks to Jennifer, I read this fabulous book called The Night Olivia Fell. If you LOVED Reconstructing Amelia- this book is for YOU!
3. I’m still clinging to summer (don’t leave me yet!!!) but these pumpkins are giving me the fall feels:
4. #FridayReads: Trust Me by Hank Philippi Ryan. Still early into book, but I’m loving it!
5. Reviews from around the web: Jennifer Tar Heel Reader reviews Three Little Lies, ReecasPieces reviews Rush, Really Into This reviews Tear Me Apart & Ivory Owl Reviews reviews I’d Rather Be Reading.
6. Ya’ll.. if covers were art.. well this is ART:
*What are you doing/reading for Labor Day weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T