Hi folks…. It’s kinda rainy and dreary today and I’m really wanting to finish When Life Gives You Lululemons (61% in and really enjoying it!)
I’ll be going to the Garden Extravaganza tomorrow with my parents- we’re looking forward to hearing some of the panels and I want to look at the gazebos and dream happily away about how my yard would look with something so nice in it 🙂
1. ICYMI reviews at Traveling With T: The Good Widow, The Girl on Legare Street, Never Let You Go Giveaway at Instagram, & Every Dog Has His Day.
2. I took part in #BeatrizBinge on Instagram earlier this week 🙂 SO. MUCH. FUN!
3. March 14 was Pi Day and while I am not a big math person…. I do enjoy some (bookish) pie 🙂
4. Reviews from around the web: Suzy Approved reviews The French Girl, Always With A Book reviews Sometimes I Lie, & Mom’s Small Victories is giving away The Promise Between Us (open internationally!)
5. I’ve read 19 of 75 books so far this year 🙂 YAY!!!
6. My #FridayReads is When Life Gives You Lululemons.
*Don’t forget that I’m giving away a copy of Never Let You Go over at my Instagram page!*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T