The State Fair came to a town near-ish me on Wednesday and I CANNOT WAIT TO GO.
2. Instagram fun: She Reads announced a fun Instagram challenge for October and I have been having a blast- taking pictures of books, experimenting with flatlay photography…
3. News from the web: Mom’s Small Victories is having a Passion Planner giveaway + other cool nerdy paper stuff #nerdypaperloversunite, Always With A Book reviews Last Christmas in Paris, Book Blogging Momma reviews Good Me, Bad Me, Tomes and Tequila reviews Good Me, Bad Me, OnDBookshelf reviews The Stolen Marriage, Novelgossip reviews Until You’re Mine, Reading Between The Pages reviews Little Fires Everywhere, & Suzy Approved Book Reviews reviews Something Like Happy.
4. #FridayReads- what are you reading?
5. 3 Cheers for #FuturisticFriday picks! Katie @ Doing Dewey and I have picked 40+ books that we are excited about (and think YOU should be excited about!) Which one(s) will you be adding to your TBR list?
6. Speaking of Reading Lists- Deep South Magazine just released their fall/winter list and it’s chock full of books!
*What are you doing this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T