I’m really thinking about going to see the new Reese Witherspoon movie tomorrow- our water lines are going to be flushed and I won’t be able to do anything at the house- so a movie will be more fun, right?
1. ICYMI review at Traveling With T: Lie To Me
2. Instagram fun: Pumpkin, what I finished reading this week, and my current read.
3. Around the web: Novelgossip is giving away Lie To Me, Suzy Approved Book Reviews has a review of Little Fires Everywhere, and Always With A Book reviews The Silent Girls.
4. #FridayReads: A Muddied Murder.
5. Got the Netgalley approval email for all these books! YES!
*Have a happy and safe weekend- and if you are in the path of Irma- be safe!*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
2 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll….”
I can’t decide if I want to see Home Again. You’ll have to let me know how it is if you do. 😊
I thought it was super cute 🙂 🙂