I’m getting ready to leave for Book Expo in just a few short days. So, I’m running around getting blog posts scheduled, social media and you know… trying to decide what to pack since I am NOT a light packer! If you will be at Book Expo, let me know!
1. Posts from around the web: Mom’s Small Victories has a Free Summer List Printable, Suzy Approved Book Reviews reviews Close Enough To Touch, Always With A Book reviews It’s Always The Husband, Novelgossip reviews The Simplicity of Cider, OnDBookshelf reviews The Book of Summer and Slightly South of Simple, Book Blogging Momma reviews It’s Always The Husband, and The Suspense is Thrilling Me reviews Not A Sound and It’s Always The Husband.
2. It’s been pretty giveaway-licious at Traveling With T this week: Touch, Allie and Bea, The Unexpected Daughter, and Before The Rain Falls.
3. You may have noticed me chattering about this post on social media this week- it’s been shared over 1k times on Pinterest! Which books of the Ten Mysteries To Keep You On Your Toes Through Summer are you going to read first?
4. I’ve been sharing things I love on Instagram: My new cup, Miss A’s new cup, my Ermish bracelet and one of my 3 cats (Callie has always been a bit more stand off-ish than my 2 boy cats and I’m glad to see that she’s being a bit more loving)
5. #FridayReads: I finished The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo a day or so ago and I’m still thinking about it! I’m re-reading Everyone Worth Knowing as I play catch up on blog reviews and then plan to tackle My Husband’s Wife.
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
8 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll….”
You are SO welcome!
I look forward to this post each week. Have a fab time at Book Expo!
Aww! That makes me feel good! Thank you- I’m looking forward to it, but am nervous because I feel like I am so behind in my planning!
I pinned your mysteries post and it’s gotten a ton of re-pins – I noticed that earlier this week – congratulations!!
THANK YOU! You are too sweet! 🙂 🙂 🙂
I’ve read Never Let You Go (very good) and Into the Water (good, but I didn’t like it as much as Girl on the Train), and definitely plan to read Every Last Lie (love Mary Kubica!). I will be at Book Expo, and since I’ve just gotten back from a family trip to Disney, I am WAY behind with planning! I’ll look for you there.
YAY! See you at Book Expo 🙂 🙂 🙂 I just finished my schedule and I’m SO ready to be there. Not ready to pack. 😦