Last week, I spent Saturday with the A’s. Miss A beautified me and Little A was just happy to sleep in my arms for a long nap. I had lunch at McAllisters and did a little shopping at Belk and basically had a good day.
On to Literary Friday:
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T- I reviewed A Million Little Things by Susan Mallery.
2. #FuturisticFriday giveaway: Never Let You Go by Chevy Stevens.
3. The #LakeUnionAuthors are having a Twitter chat on March 7th beginning at 4:30pmEST- join the fun because there will be #giveaways galore! PS: I’m helping moderate the chat 🙂
4. H2O Bungalow shares the most bee-licious apron (with a free downloadable graphic!)
5. If you’ve read my Twitter bio, you know that Authors are my Rock Stars. I tell The Novel Connection why and all that jazz!
6. Traveling With T received some great bookmail from Sandra Block this week. And from Ella Joy Olsen. Also from Lauren Denton and Orly Lopez.
7. Laurie at Baking Bookworm tagged me months ago to share 20 things about me. I’ve finally shared- so check out #20FactsAboutMe.
8. News from the around the internet: OnDBookshelf reviews Windy City Blues, The Suspense is Thrilling Me reviews The Good Widow, NovelGossip posts her February Wrap-up, Reeca’s Pieces reviews Slightly South of Simple, and BookFan reviews A Million Little Things.
9. What are you reading for #FridayReads? I’m thinking about Behind Closed Doors. Maybe.
**Are you following me on Pinterest? I sure hope so!**
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
7 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll….”
Thanks for the mention! You have to read BCD. I’m reading Never Let You Go. Have a good weekend 😘 Oh almost forgot I’m super excited about the LU Twitter chat!!
Finished it this morning. OMG, I feel… SO many emotions! Hope you are enjoying NLYG! I really liked that. And you were SO great at the LU chat- thank you, thank you!!!
Wasn’t that ending just amazing?! I LOVED NLYG so much. The twitter chat was so much fun, you did a great job!! Can’t wait for another one.
That ending was INSANE. I loved it! Glad to hear you loved NLYG! 🙂 Thanks so much- I think they are talking about making it a regularly scheduled event, but not 100% sure!
Ahh I hope so it was such a fun event!
I think they will since they had such a turnout!