Last week, I spent Saturday with the A’s. Miss A beautified me and Little A was just happy to sleep in my arms for a long nap. I had lunch at McAllisters and did a little shopping at Belk and basically had a good day.
On to Literary Friday:
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T- I reviewed A Million Little Things by Susan Mallery.
3. The #LakeUnionAuthors are having a Twitter chat on March 7th beginning at 4:30pmEST- join the fun because there will be #giveaways galore! PS: I’m helping moderate the chat 🙂
4. H2O Bungalow shares the most bee-licious apron (with a free downloadable graphic!)
7. Laurie at Baking Bookworm tagged me months ago to share 20 things about me. I’ve finally shared- so check out #20FactsAboutMe.
8. News from the around the internet: OnDBookshelf reviews Windy City Blues, The Suspense is Thrilling Me reviews The Good Widow, NovelGossip posts her February Wrap-up, Reeca’s Pieces reviews Slightly South of Simple, and BookFan reviews A Million Little Things.
9. What are you reading for #FridayReads? I’m thinking about Behind Closed Doors. Maybe.
**Are you following me on Pinterest? I sure hope so!**
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T