Last weekend was a fun weekend with Miss A. Coloring, dressing up, running around- we had a great time!
I’m going to see both the A’s for a bit tomorrow- and hope the weather is nice enough so Big A and I can play a bit outside with her dog. 🙂
On to Literary Friday…
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: A review of Love Her Madly and 2 giveaways: Caught In The Revolution and The Mother’s Promise.
2. Reviews from around the internet: Always With A Book review of On Second Thought, Bookfan’s review of In The Shadow of Lakecrest, OnDBooshelf reviews Always, NovelGossip reviews Forever is the Worst Long Time and The Suspense is Thrilling Me reviews Never Let You Go.
3. My #FuturisticFriday partner in crime, Doing Dewey, has 2 giveaways happening now: Systematic and Furry Logic.
4. Katie @ Doing Dewey’s recent discussion topic is: Why Have Giveaways?
5. Books I read this week: Double Up by Gretchen Archer and The Orphan’s Tale by Pam Jenoff. For those keeping up, I’ve read 15 books so far in 2017.
6. #FridayReads: After asking the blog what I should read next, I had no time to read it over the weekend and then The Orphan’s Tale arrived and I needed to read that, then I needed a cheer me up book so Double Up was next…. So now… The River at Night looks to be my next read.
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
2 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…..”
Thanks for sharing my giveaways and discussion post! You’re the best 🙂
🙂 🙂 *blushing*