Hey lovelies! 🙂 🙂 🙂 How was your week? Get any good reading done? 🙂 Tell me all about it in the comments 😉
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Emily Giffin, literary towns, and much more!
2. The Suspense is Thrilling Me has her Top 10 Anticipated Novels list out for you to read 🙂 It’s got some good sounding ones!
3. #SRC2016 Reviews: OnDBookshelf reviewed All is Not Forgotten, Always With a Books reviewed both The Choices We Make and All Is Not Forgotten.
4. ICYMI reviews from me: No One Knows, The Choices We Make, Luck, Love & Lemon Pie, Baggage Check and Vanilla Beaned.
5. Julie Cantrell’s debut, Into The Free, was recently picked as Target pick. To celebrate that- she’s having a fun giveaway for a $100 Target GC!
6. Doing Dewey has 2 reviews from #FuturisticFriday books posted: All The Missing Girls and Face Value. In the mood for a giveaway? Enter to win Lost and Found!
7. I’m over at Library Educated talking about Glamorous Lady Covers, Single Ladies (Put a Ring On it), bookshelves and location, location, location. Confused? It’ll all make sense when you read the post!
8. Trying to decide on a #FridayReads: Any input? Feel free to weigh in on my new mani as well 😉
*What are you doing this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
6 thoughts on “Literary Friday, ya’ll…….”
Hey T – busy reading week here. Read The Girls by Emma Cline, Nine Women, One Dress by Jane L Rosen and In The Country We Love by Diane Guererro. Now I’m reading A House in the Sky by Amanda Lindhout (an intense non-Fic read about a Canadian taken hostage in Somalia and Scarlett Epstein Hates Everything to balance that intense read out a bit (it’s quite funny).
Planning on seeing old friends tomorrow. They’ve known me since I was ten … and still love me anyway. ;). Have a great weekend!!
I can’t even explain why, but I had no interest in reading The Girls. I know everyone is raving about it, but I’m like hard pass. Sounds like you’ve had some big reading adventures 🙂
Yay for seeing old friends 🙂 🙂 🙂 LOVE!
I hung out at the pool, had some swimming time with my niece (she’s coming back over today, so I’ll prob be less active on social media next few days!)
Swim time sounds perfect and Auntie time is awesome. We’ll be hittin’ my parents’ pool too. Going to be sweltering here for the next two days. I may melt.
I was disappointed with The Girls. I’m in the minority on that one (but also not alone). But … I LOVED A House in the Sky!!! An awesome read. Have a good couple of days social media free!
Pool time saves me every day. I go swimming every afternoon to beat the heat (living in the South- summer leans toward sweltering most days 😉
I’ll check out your review of The Girls! I’m waiting on her to arrive right now and I’m blogging up a storm to prepare for my absence 😉 😉 I’ll prob do a little sharing of pictures, etc when she’s napping 🙂
I hear ya! People may think it’s cold up here in Canada but it’s going to feel like 38C/100F here tomorrow. As soon as I’m done work in early afternoon I’ll be in the pool. Have fun with your niece. 🙂
Obviously, I’ve gotten behind in responding to comments 😉 My niece had a blast- pool time, Sleeping Beauty, cookies. Plus dance parties and getting to play with my cats!