Well today, I pulled out my new sandals. They are glittery and fabulous and make me feel like I can rule the world. As I tweeted earlier- glitter gives me CONFIDENCE.
Now that we have fashion out of the way.. on to Literary Friday!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Oprah’s Summer Reads, SIBA news and much more! Plus a giveaway for Burying The Honeysuckle Girls! And in case you need more summer reading- check out Deep South Magazine’s summer reading list!
2. The Novel Life talks women’s rights with Juliette Fay!
3. The Book Wheel talks 5 Books To Change Your Career Outlook.
4. Katie at Doing Dewey and I revealed our July- September Futuristic Friday picks last Friday! Have you checked them out? What will you read first? And of course we have GIVEAWAYS: Lost and Found, Baggage Check and The Choices We Make– so go enter!
5. Susan Bishop Crispell, who has her book on our Futuristic Friday list, is also giving away The Choices We Make by Karma Brown + 2 BFF necklaces. You can also win an advanced signed copy of Susan’s book- so be sure to enter that!
6. My #FridayReads is Lowcountry Book Club by Susan M. Boyer- a recent Okra Summer pick and The Pursuit by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg. While completely different books- they are both so good!
* What will you be doing/reading/watching this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T