Today is Friday. I feel better than I did last Friday- but I still have not shook this terrible cold. SIGH.
2. We’re talking about The Opposite of Everyone by Joshilyn Jackson!
3. She Reads picked The Gates of Evangeline by Hester Young, What Was Mine by Helen Klein Ross, and The Edge of Lost by Kristina McMorris as their Winter Books of 2016. See what 2 of the newest members (Helen at My Novel Opinion and Donna at OnDBookshelf thought about the reads: Helen reviews The Edge of Lost and What Was Mine; Donna reviews The Gates of Evangeline, What Was Mine, and The Edge of Lost.
4. Helen at My Novel Opinion questions- Do I Need A Blogging Niche?
5. Katie @ Doing Dewey– my #FuturisticFriday partner in crime has some great Futuristic Friday giveaways happening: Remembrance , Be Frank With Me, The Opposite of Everyone and No Ordinary Life. I’m still giving away The Promise of Forgiveness, Between A Book and a Hard Place, and Nowhere Girl.
6. I recently reviewed The Friends We Keep by Susan Mallery– did I love it? Another blogger (as well as someone that shares my book taste!) Kathryn @ The Book Date also reviewed The Friends We Keep– did she love it?
7. My #FridayReads: Double Knot by Gretchen Archer, The Opposite of Everyone by Joshilyn Jackson, and I recently finished Sister Dear by Laura McNeill (loved it!)
What are you doing this weekend? My Saturday plans include a mani/pedi and then rest of the weekend is blogging like a boss time.
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T