Hello, Friday 🙂 What do you, the lovely readers of Traveling With T, have planned for the weekend?
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: book hangover over The Gates of Evangeline, literary festivals, and more!
3. Always With A Book shares her review of The Gates of Evangeline by Hester Young- a She Reads Books of Winter 2016 selection.
4. I’m trying to get a bit more personal with my blogging in 2016. Letting people see a bit more into my life. So, here are 2 of my 3 kitty cats that are overindulged (and that I love to pieces!)
5. Tanya @ Mom’s Small Victories has a great post about Facebook groups (look like there will be a few I plan to join!)
6. Mary @ BookFan has a guest post by Jodi Thomas, author of Rustler’s Moon.
8. I reviewed Missing Pieces by Heather Gudenkauf this week.
9. My Book BFF @writerrhiannon and I both recently read No Ordinary Life by Suzanne Redfearn. We both had opinions on the book- my review is pretty spoiler free, but Rhiannon’s is not. Read Ivory Owl Reviews of No Ordinary Life and then check out mine- we would love to know what you think of the book!
10. #FridayReads: Sweet Salt Air by Barbara Delinsky
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T