I LOVE shoutouts! When I was in college- I actually got to talk on the radio- the hot station to listen to- and gave a shoutout to my roommates in Yazoo Hall room 131!
So, shoutouts and I go way back. Like a year back (oh wait- maybe it just feels like a year since I’ve been a college gal 😉
On to the shoutouts!
1. Rhiannon @ Ivory Owl Reviews. Listen- this girl is right next to the word amazing. Seriously. Rhiannon and I were friendly via book blogging because of our She Reads connection- but in the past year or so- the friendly talk has extended to actually being friends. We even got to meet this year (read all about our meet-up and Stanley the bird- The Time WriterRhiannon and I met in Birmingham).
2. Kristin @ Always With A Book. Again- a She Reads connection got us talking- and as we got to know each other better virtually- a friendship developed. We even took a chance and stayed with each other at BEA 14 ( and after the LONG day of travel that I had to get to NYC- seeing her smiling face was so great!) Seeing Kristin again for BEA 15 was great- and she’s a friend that I adore talking with- because she’s so genuine.
3. Helen at My Novel Opinion. We bonded over a mutual love of finding cheap Kindle books and enjoying the same type of books. We are each other’s #bookpusher- and proud to play that role 🙂 Meeting her at BEA 15 was great- I just wished we could have spent more time together!
4. Allison at The Book Wheel. Badass. Encourages me to chase my dreams. Calms me down when I’m nervous about bloggy things. Reminds me to be a badass.
5. Cindi at Utah Mom’s Life. Cindi always has a kind word for someone on Twitter and she has such a great take on the books she reads!
6. Wesley at Library Educated. I met Wesley (virtually) through another blogger- and while we don’t talk allllllllllll the time- she’s a straight shooter in her thoughts and opinions- and I find that to be super-refreshing. And her love for scarves makes me know she’s a good person.
7. Tanya at Mom’s Small Victories. Superwoman. Seriously.
8. Katie at Doing Dewey. My #FuturisticFriday partner in crime. The yin to my yang in books. Katie is a non-fiction loving gal and I adore reading her reviews.
Wendi at H2O Bungalow. Her crafty ideas always make me feel like I’m ready to nest. And then move to the beach.
Lauren at The Thinking Closet. Crafty. Fun. Ideas galore. Lauren could rule the world.
(Please note that this is not at all ALLLLLLLLLL the bloggers I like or blogs I read. I’m probably forgetting at least 10. Maybe more!)
Now that I’ve shared some of my faves- won’t you let me know some of yours? I’m ALWAYS in search of new bloggers to follow 🙂
Link up here:
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T