What books did Traveling With T think were worth the hype? Let’s see…..
5 Books Worth The Hype
1. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah. This book ripped my heart out and made me ugly cry and I stilllllllll tell people to read it. It was THAT good.
2. The Magician’s Lie by Greer Macallister. The Amazing Arden is a character that I would not easily forget.
3. My Sunshine Away by M.O. Walsh. The bloggers all loved this book and there was a collective cheer when M.O. joined Twitter so we could tell him how much we enjoyed the book!
4. The Secrets of Midwives by Sally Hepworth. This multi-generational family story had so much win about it!
5. Along The Infinite Sea by Beatriz Williams. Highly anticipated. Worth every second. Utterly enjoyable.
Plus a blast from the past!
So- what do you think? Did I mention a book that you thought was worth the hype? Tell me!
Link up here:
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T