Hello! And welcome to a late night edition of Literary Friday! This week has flown by (or maybe it’s because I was on vacation through Tuesday- so I’ve had a short week!) Anyway, this Literary Friday is going to be short and sweet because while I did plan ahead for my blog posts- I have not found a minion to take over reading my emails or searching out best posts for my Literary Friday. But enough about that- let’s get this party started!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Banned Book Week, Diane Chamberlain interview and much more!
2. Giveaways: Traveling With T has 2 happening: MENAGERIE by Rachel Vincent and A Visa Gift Card up to $1,000 bucks from author Peter Golden. Doing Dewey has 1 that readers will be particularly interested in- AFTER YOU by JoJo Moyes. And lastly, Always With A Book has one for a book that I have in my reading stack- NIGHT BLINDNESS!
3. Looking for new reads? Last week Katie @ Doing Dewey unveiled our #FuturisticFriday picks for the rest of the year! Katie has some great ones picked for October, especially! Check out the list and tell us what you want to read and if you think our list is the cat’s pajama’s (it is!)
4. Traveling With T interviewed Rachel Vincent, author of MENAGERIE this week- and she shares her thoughts on why she’s telling people to not shelve her newest book as YA on Goodreads!
5. What are you reading for #FridayReads? I’m currently reading the manuscript of LIES AND OTHER ACTS OF LOVE by Kristy Woodson Harvey- and I’m LOVING the Dirty Dancing reference- which just makes me love that KWH even more! Look for it 4/2016!
Stay tuned for giveaways happening next week, pictures from my vacation, and the most adorable niece EVER. And pssssssttttt… I’m working on a big project for the new year- we’re going to kick 2016 off right!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T