The other day- I saw this great post by Book Clubbish- which is a Harlequin website. They are sponsoring a COME AWAY WITH ME Bucket List Contest in honor of Karma Brown’s book (now in stores!) Since Harlequin is sponsoring this giveaway of 1 item from your bucket list to win (up to a 5,000 dollar value)- I’m entering and keeping my fingers crossed!
I love lists. I love paper. I love sparkly pens. I went to work. I thought for awhile about things I would love to do- and maybe I don’t do because I’m afraid or don’t have someone to do things with me (single, party of one).
But because a bucket list can be about confronting things- I dove headfirst into this and listed 10 for the time being (however this is a work in progress)
10 Bucket List Experiences:
- Travel to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower, wear the beret, and be utterly excited that I am finally breathing Parisian air.
2. Learn to hula-dance in Hawaii.
3. Go see Niagara Falls.
4. Visit St. Augustine, Florida. As a child, I had no appreciation for being that close to Disney World and having to stop- as an adult, I think it would be lovely.
5. Wine trip to Napa Valley- to learn a deeper appreciation of wine.
6. Go to California. Dip my toes in the Pacific Ocean. Get a picture with the Hollywood sign. Eat at a In & Out for the first time… EVER.
7. Take my niece to Disney World- have breakfast with Cinderella and then ride all the rides.
8. Atlantis. A week of sun, sand, swimming with dolphins and taking time to recharge.
9. A Mediterranean Cruise. See new sights. Explore new locales. Taste new food. HEAVEN to me.
10. Savannah, Georgia. The literary aspect, the calm and serenity. Savannah is a place that I’ve wanted to travel to many times.
So, there you have it. 10 things on my bucket list. What is on your bucket list?
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T