HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO people!!!! It’s Friday. And I am so glad. Mother’s Day is fast approaching- and I will be enjoying Mother’s Day with my mom, my brother, my SIL and my sweet niece. And, while I am not sure- I may be hearing some very good news over the weekend- so fingers crossed!
Moving on to Literary Friday!!!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Sneak Peek at some of the summer list of reading, Harper Lee’s crackling cornbread, giveaway, and much more!
3. Twitter chats happening next week- The Daughter by Jane Shemilt on 5/13/15 @ 4pmEST and The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson on 5/11/15 @ 8pmEST. Use #srbkchat to join in both. Giveaways (US only) will be happening!
4. Got some good-looking #bookmail this week!
5. I’m in the middle of planning my BEA trip- here are some of the books I am hoping to get!
6. What book has me going WOWZA this week? Find out here! (Hint: It’s one of the Twitter chat books!)
7. What are your #fridayreads? I’m reading French Coast by Anita Hughes.
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T