It’s the next to the last day of #amonthoffaves! Today we’re talking about Goals/Resolutions for 2015! I can’t wait to see what Girlxoxo and Estella’s Revenge post about! We’re linking up today with The Broke and The Bookish!
Traveling With T’s 2015 Goals/Resolutions
1. Take time weekly/bi-monthly to assess my blog (my scheduling of posts, what days I see more traffic, etc)
2. Work on a digital schedule of books to be reviewed (date of release, publisher, publisher contact, debut/continuing series, etc)
3. Organize a massive contact list of publisher contacts (names, emails, Twitter handles)
4. Attend more book signings.
5. Learn to say “no”. I can’t do it all. I don’t want to do it all. I don’t want to be the “Queen” of blogging- I just want to have fun.
6. Feel free to #freerangeread. Sometimes book blogging becomes all about reading the next hot book. It’s nice to take a break and embrace free range reading.
7. Work on my photography skills. I already take pretty good pictures- but am dying to try my hand at more landscape/scenic photos.
8. Be more organized in my stats. Books read, genres, length, pages, etc.
9. Try to be a better commenter (even on the Blogger blogs with the Captcha that makes me cry!)
10. To continue to do what makes me bloggy-happy. Not everyone is going to love me or my blog- and that’s ok.
What are some of your resolutions?
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T