It feels like a month of Friday’s since my last Literary Friday post. Shame on me, shame on me!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: News about Judy Blume, Megan Abbott, and much more! Plus.. looking for a gift for the Southern Lit Lover in your life? Check out 10 Gifts for Southern Lit Lovers– and buy your favorite person (or *ahem* blogger 😉 a gift!)
2. You may know that I have been co-hosting this massive monthly feature- A Month of Faves! If you don’t know about it- here’s some of the tweets from #amonthoffaves. Ladies- all you that are participating- you are rocking it in my book! Shout-out!!!!!
3. Becca at I’m Lost In Books has been doing a month long post of Holiday Extravaganza! She’s asked many bloggers to join in and guest post! The latest post is Sarah @ Sarah’s Book Shelves talking about Clark Griswold, my post was Christmas Memories from Traveling With T (I MIGHT just complain about a 9 foot tree and reminisce about Grover!) AND there are many more- humorous and sweet! Go read and catch up!
4. Have you ever wanted to help an author pick the title/book cover of next book? Suzanne Redfearn is giving you that chance! Several of us bloggers (myself included) are tweeting and sharing the info- and you vote! If your entry wins- $50 buck gift card to Barnes and Noble for you! Check out Ivory Owl Reviews for more details!
5. Want to win a signed copy of CHRISTMAS IN DIXIE by Beth Albright? Traveling With T has the details!
6. Traveling With T looks back over the year of Futuristic Friday posts and tallies up how many she’s read!
7. My #Fridayreads- I’m thinking about starting You by Caroline Kepnes! Thoughts?
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T