So today is either Digital Life Hacks or 5 Fave Non-bookish things. Since Estella’s Revenge is hosting the link-up and I’m sure she’s got some fab Digital Life Hacks- I’m going to babble on about other fave things of mine- TELEVISION!!! I wonder what Girlxoxo will be chatting about?! Can’t wait to see!
Now most people think that as much as I love reading- I wouldn’t have much time for TV. So wrong. SO wrong. I love TV.
Here are some of current fave shows:
1. Revenge– deliciously soapy. I love Emily. She’s wonderful. The back and forth between Emily and Victoria is legendary.
2. Nashville– a soap opera type show set in Nashville. Juliette is a remarkable character. You never know exactly what she’ll do next- but you know it’ll be good.
3. Days of Our Lives– I have been watching DAYS since I was a kid. I loved the summers when I could watch it in real time! I’m still mourning the loss of EJAMI!
2 Past Faves:
1. The Practice– a show about a group of lawyers. Strange cases, story arcs, and Plan B! Season 3 was the best!
2. Designing Women– oh my stars- how I love those Southern ladies. I identify with all of them- but Suzanne the most!
What are your fave shows? Let me know!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T