Today’s Prompt: 10 Fave Book Covers (Tanya, 10!! Just 10?! It’s like asking a mom to pick her fav child. Or what kind of chocolate you want- it’s really impossible.) ** I may have come close to crying into my wine glass as I considered this IMPOSSIBLE task.**
The details for the day- link up your 10 Fave Book Covers here at my blog (and be gentle with me- this is the first ever link-up I have EVER hosted!) and then feel free to comment (or commiserate) on being limited to 10 fave covers 🙂 🙂
10 Fave Covers
The First 5:
1. Both covers of THE WIFE, THE MAID, AND THE MISTRESS by Ariel Lawhon. I tried to pick- I really did. But both just called out to me- both fit the story!
2. VINTAGE by Susan Gloss. That dress. Those colors. The lettering. Pure perfection.
3. DEAR DAUGHTER by Elizabeth Little. I admit, I haven’t read this book yet. But the summary and the cover are teasing me with dark and twisty things- and I’m digging the vibe I’m getting!
4. THE GOOD GIRL by Mary Kubica. Why is her finger over her lips? Is she shushing us? Trying to send a message? The girl on the cover made me wonder so much!
5. BIG LITTLE LIES by Liane Moriarty. I know, I know. I KNOW some of us bloggers are so over the whole “exploding” things on the cover. I’m NOT. I love it.
The Next 5:
6. THE PARIS WINTER by Imogen Robertson. Why can’t I see her face? Who did her hair? Where did get that lovely purple dress? Is going to the Eiffel Tower? These are the questions that race in my head as I gaze adoringly at this cover.
7. THE SECRET LIFE OF VIOLET GRANT by Beatriz Williams. I don’t know who does Beatriz’s covers- but those folks at Putnam deserve a ton of champagne for creating another winner. It whispers enough questions to me and also gives me hat envy.
8. FALLEN BEAUTY by Erika Robuck. I have no words. Except to say “SQUEE!!!”
9. THE SUMMER WIND by Mary Alice Monroe. Beach scene, red striped towel, and waves frolicking in the background. Hand me the SPF, folks. I’m in a beach state of mind.
10. THE GLASS KITCHEN by Linda Francis Lee. I now desperately want some mason jars painted the same colors. I love the simple background and the mix of purples.
Now that you know my 10 fave book covers- please link your post up here!
Some are having no problem using the Inlinkz linkup- but I’m hearing from others that they are. So, I’m trying this Mister Linky tool. If you’ve already linked up- no need to link again!
Update: I have figured out the problem with the Inlinkz link up after it was being all wonky and wouldn’t accept my link (the NERVE of it!)
If you use the Inlinkz linkup- the linkup page is a bit wonky-and I misread it the first 2 times I tried to insert my link. You must insert the info like this: First white bar is the link to your post, the second is your name (Like T @ Traveling With T) and the 3rd is your email. For anyone that has submitted links that aren’t working- I’m going through and manually fixing them.
Thanks for being superstars during this link up challenge!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T