It’s been a crazy week with my internet at home being so spotty! 😦 😦 But today is Literary Friday- so let’s end this work week on a high note!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: John Grisham news, Southern Lit Lovers at Goodreads will be chatting with Sarah Addison Allen in November, and Eudora Welty chit-chat. Plus MUCH more!
2. If you didn’t hear, Deep South Magazine and Traveling With T are partnering up for THE SILENT SISTER readalong. Week 1 questions/thoughts/spoilers are up now!
3. Always With A Book reviews WINTER STREET by Elin Hilderbrand- see what she has to say about the Queen of Summer Reading!
4. Tanya @ Mom’s Small Victories and Helen @ My Novel Opinion are working together on a feature titled Be Our Guest! Each week, they have a special guest post from someone in the bloggy world- last week Tanya had Adria Cimino talking about challenges new writers face!
5. Two reviews were posted at Traveling With T: VINTAGE by Susan Gloss and TRUTH BE TOLD by Hank Phillippi Ryan.
6. My #FridayReads: SMALL BLESSINGS by Martha Woodroof
Have a wonderful weekend! And if you are participating in the Dewey’s Readathon- GOOD LUCK!!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T