Friday! This weekend is the Bloggiesta weekend- and I have the sniffles. Not sure how much blogging I’ll get done, but hoping to get some reading done!
1. Deep South Magazine and Literary Friday: news about TurnRow Books owner Jamie Kornegay debut novel, review of MIDNIGHT CROSSROADS, and news about Traveling With T meeting Patti Callahan Henry (plus MUCH more!)
2. Bloggiesta Mini-Challenges: Requesting ARC’s by Doing Dewey, Premade Blogger and WordPress Templates by River City Reading, and Social Media Etiquette by Library Educated.
3. The Book Wheel informs us all on how to make Anchor Links!
4. Want a summer read? Love At First Book has 5 Perfect Summer Reads with Depth!
5. Forever Ashley posts about being a childless blogger in a Mom-blogosphere world.
7. Ivory Owl Reviews reviewed HOW TO TELL TOLEDO FROM THE NIGHT SKY.
8. #FridayReads: I’m reading THE BLONDE and ALL DAY AND A NIGHT!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T