Today, today, today is Literary Friday! I’m excited because tomorrow is Double Decker Arts Festival- and I’m ready to walk around and see the sights. Plus, I’ll see the most adorable niece ever- the lovely Miss A, so that makes any day brighter!
This week has been a bit crazy with World Book Night and devoting a good bit of time to reading! But, now it’s time to see what the Literary Friday is all about!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: World Book Night recap, Guest Post by Jenny Milchman, and TurnRow Book news (plus much more!)
2. Dewey’s Read A Thon is happening tomorrow! I always wind up having plans on the day of the Read-a Thon (hate!) but I’ll be doing some reading tomorrow night when I come in from Double Decker and seeing Miss A. And I’ll be cheering on many of my Twitter buddies as they spend an enviable day of reading!
3. Eleanor Moran, author of THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU, stopped by for a Q&A and I reviewed her latest book this week! Here are the links: Q&A with Eleanor Moran (plus giveaway!) and THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU review.
4. My first World Book Night was a success! I look forward to many more!
5. My #FridayReads: I’m reading DASH OF PERIL by Lori Foster (and a Nancy Drew Case Files book- I can’t help it, I’m addicted!) What are you reading?
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T