It’s Literary Friday! Whoo, whoo, whoo!
1. Deep South Magazine & their #literaryfriday- National Poetry Month, 50 Best Southern Novels according to Flavorwire, and a review of FALLEN BEAUTY. Plus, much more!
2. Wesley at Library Educated guest posted at Closed The Cover about 5 characters she’d invite to a dinner party. Check out Wesley’s list for a fun laugh!
3. She Reads has a list of books about the missing for you to read! Great list, ladies!
4. Luxury Reading is giving away THE TIME TRAVELER’S BOYFRIEND by Aannabelle Costa. Heads up, folks, it’s an INTERNATIONAL giveaway!
5. A Novel Review is giving away THE ISLAND OF DOVES by Kelly O’Connor McNees.
6. Linda Yellin, author of WHAT NORA KNEW, is having a Live Stream chat Monday night April 7th 8-9pmEST!
7. What are you reading for #Fridayreads? I’m reading FLY AWAY by Kristin Hannah.
8. You like giveaways? Ooh, boy! Over the next couple of weeks Traveling With T will have some great giveaways happening!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
6 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll….”
I’m currently reading The Impaler Legacy, an indie vampire book which is pretty decent, but it isn’t striking me as anything special so far.
I finished FLY AWAY Sat morning and MISTER OWITA Sunday morning. Are you reading for joy or for review? Hopefully, it’ll pick up- but not everything can be OMG y’know?
I’m reading it for a review and it’s pretty short, so I’m planning on finishing it today. Then I’m excited to have some free time in my reviewing schedule to mood read 🙂 I can’t wait to read what you thought of Mister Owita! It’s always fun to hear what other bloggers think of books you’ve read.
I’m thinking I may have some free time in my review schedule in the next few weeks 🙂 🙂 Yay! My review of Mister Owita posted today! Overall, I enjoyed it- I found the relationship between Carol and Giles to be touching and heartwarming and that Carol, for all the advantages she had in life, to have much to learn from Giles about life in general, not just gardening. Giles was a charming personality!
Aw thanks for the shout out my dear!
You are so welcome! 🙂