Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. And if you aren’t wanting to go the chocolate/flowers route for gifts- I’ve got a few ideas for the bookish gal in your life (or the bookish friend who needs a little pick me up on V-day or your budding bookish child)
Valentine Gift Ideas:
1. Books- yes, books! Easy-peasy. Go to an indie store (odds are you can find a cool signed book- even if you missed the author there- they usually sign tons of stock!) If you aren’t near an indie- Amazon and Barnes and Noble are other good options!
2. The e-reader. Whether you pick Nook or Kindle- you really can’t go wrong. Full disclosure: I have the el-cheapo Kindle and I LOVE it. Much more than what I thought I would. I highly recommend the el-cheapo Kindle if you are buying for your kids or a person you are not quite sure will embrace the e-reader.
3. Nancy Drew Iphone Case– for the Nancy Drew lover who wants her phone to be stylish.
5. Maybe your Valentine is more of a bookmark person- no worries- here are some suggestions: Hunger Games bookmarks (I’ve ordered these and have every 1 this Etsy seller makes- I give them as gifts & they are great!) Or maybe they are a Jane Austen fan? Or a Keep Calm & Read On type of person? Or think Cupcakes are adorable?
6. Is your Valentine a tote lover? Here’s some: Sometimes I’ve believed as many as 6 impossible things before breakfast, Keep Calm and Read, or My Book Club Can Drink Your Book Club Under The Table.
7. Or is bookish jewelry the way to their heart? Here is a Book Nerd necklace.
8. If all else fails, a gift card to their favorite bookstore would be appreciated!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T