Literary Friday…. The best day of the week (am I right? I so am, right?) This Literary Friday has a bit of a magical feel to me (even more than normal) because Christmas Day is just right around the corner. And the stockings were hung by the fireplace with care- and all that jazz!
1. Deep South Magazine and #literaryfriday: Stories from Kimberly Brock and Ann Hite, 15 Best Covers of 2013, and some Key West news. Plus, much more!
2. Giveaways at Traveling With T: 2 Year Bloggy Anniversary Giveaway, Blade to the Keep by Lauren Dane e-book giveaway, Turn Up The Heat by Lori Foster, Victoria Dahl, and Christie Ridgway, and Thought I Knew You by Kate Moretti giveaway!
3. Remember when Traveling With T went to Louisiana Book Festival in November and how I was going to post all about it? Well- I finally did! Here is the recap- the fun I had, hanging out with Deep South Magazine and Rita Leganski, and how THE HUNK changed my life.
4.Bloggers Made of AWESOME is back this week- with Ashley @ Closed The Cover- a woman who is a social media machine (with a heart of gold!)
5. What are your #FridayReads? I just finished KIND OF CRUEL by Sophie Hannah. And I’m so disappointed. It had such promise- but for me, I did not care for it. Did anyone else read & LOVE it? If so, chime in & let’s talk books! Other reads: THE PIECES WE KEEP by Kristina McMorris (Loving it!)
6. Have you been noticing some of the changes to Traveling With T? I hope so 🙂 Been tweaking my blog (not to be confused with Twerking!)
7. 2014 is going to bring some new features to Traveling With T & an announcement or 2 🙂 Get your party hats on!