Traveling With T reviews books quite a bit. I try to post at least 1 or 2 review a week (of at least write a couple for future use!) But sometimes, I just want to read. And then after I read, I really just want to fangirl around. Or scream “READ THIS BOOK!” But it’s so hard to accurately write a review with just the words “READ THIS BOOK!” and until I become a You-Tube sensation for “fangirling” it’s going to be hard to accurately describe my levels of fangirling. So…. Continue reading
Throw in the Trowel
Literary Friday, ya’ll…
Today is Valentine’s Day and Literary Friday- so…. do the right thing and get a book and enjoy some bookish love 🙂
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: talks of Nicholas Sparks, giveaway, 50 Sexiest Books, and much more!
2. Traveling With T is asking: Who is your favorite romantic film or literary couple? I’ve listed a FEW of mine- and I would love to hear from you!
3. Still looking for Valentine gift inspiration? Here is a few ideas!
4. Traveling With T this week interviewed Gigi Pandian, author of PIRATE VISHNU, posted an Author Spotlight on Adria J. Cimino and reviewed SOMETHING YELLOW by Laura Templeton!
5. What is So Wrong With “Happily Ever After?” is a question Traveling With T posed this week on the blog- would love to hear more thoughts!
6. My #fridayreads FOUR FRIENDS by Robyn Carr and THROW IN THE TROWEL by Kate Collins.
♥♥♥ I love you all! Thanks for commenting, for stopping by, for sharing on Facebook, Twitter and G+, for finding me interesting! Have a wonderful day, a wonderful Valentine’s Day! ♥♥♥
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T