Traveling With T reviews books quite a bit. I try to post at least 1 or 2 review a week (of at least write a couple for future use!) But sometimes, I just want to read. And then after I read, I really just want to fangirl around. Or scream “READ THIS BOOK!” But it’s so hard to accurately write a review with just the words “READ THIS BOOK!” and until I become a You-Tube sensation for “fangirling” it’s going to be hard to accurately describe my levels of fangirling. So…. Continue reading
Today is Valentine’s Day and Literary Friday- so…. do the right thing and get a book and enjoy some bookish love 🙂
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: talks of Nicholas Sparks, giveaway, 50 Sexiest Books, and much more!
2. Traveling With T is asking: Who is your favorite romantic film or literary couple? I’ve listed a FEW of mine- and I would love to hear from you!
3. Still looking for Valentine gift inspiration? Here is a few ideas!
5. What is So Wrong With “Happily Ever After?” is a question Traveling With T posed this week on the blog- would love to hear more thoughts!
6. My #fridayreads FOUR FRIENDS by Robyn Carr and THROW IN THE TROWEL by Kate Collins.
♥♥♥ I love you all! Thanks for commenting, for stopping by, for sharing on Facebook, Twitter and G+, for finding me interesting! Have a wonderful day, a wonderful Valentine’s Day! ♥♥♥
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T