Hi ya’ll…. it’s another week almost over and the weekend is SO close. I’ve got books, books, books to read and some walking and music to listen to. So yay!
After the arctic freeze a couple weeks ago, these days have felt very nice and I am looking forward to spring when I can get my hands dirty with some plants- I’m def getting a hibiscus for by the pool!
What are you doing?
2, Have you read The Keepsake Sisters?
3. I reviewed Piece of My Heart- have you read it?
4. What did you think of The Perfect Couple?
5. I was trying to read 10 books in February- did I do it?
6. Do you see any from my February reads you want to read?
7. I am REALLY excited to read The Lost Apothecary and Too Good To Be True!
8.I loved The Vineyard at Painted Moon!
9.Getting denied for a book you really wanted to read on Netgalley is THE worst.
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T