Hi ya’ll…. it’s another week almost over and the weekend is SO close. I’ve got books, books, books to read and some walking and music to listen to. So yay!
After the arctic freeze a couple weeks ago, these days have felt very nice and I am looking forward to spring when I can get my hands dirty with some plants- I’m def getting a hibiscus for by the pool!
What are you doing?
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: The Keepsake Sisters, Piece of My Heart, The Perfect Couple, The Safe Place, The Vineyard at Painted Moon, and The Search Party.
2, Have you read The Keepsake Sisters?
3. I reviewed Piece of My Heart- have you read it?
4. What did you think of The Perfect Couple?
5. I was trying to read 10 books in February- did I do it?
6. Do you see any from my February reads you want to read?
7. I am REALLY excited to read The Lost Apothecary and Too Good To Be True!
8.I loved The Vineyard at Painted Moon!
9.Getting denied for a book you really wanted to read on Netgalley is THE worst.
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
2 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…..”
I ordered Too Good to be True for my March BOTM. I don’t feel too bad when I’m denied on Netgalley….but definitely planning to read that new Riley Sager asap. Just finished Lock Every Door (borrowed from library) and it was SO GOOD.
Oh yay about Too Good To Be True! I’m starting it tonight. I’ll get the Riley book some other way- the library probably or maybe use a gift card from Christmas for it.
I liked Lock Every Door, but my fave is The Last Time I Lied (his second book!)