Well it’s another Friday and this week Mississippi had it’s first snap of really cold weather. Morning time when I normally would be walking outside was like 25 degrees and that is a big ole NOPE to walk in. So I did some more elliptical trainer this week and even dusted off the old treadmill for a walk (but I much prefer to walk outside than on the treadmill.)
Still have not put the Christmas tree yet, but that will be happening soon. I’ve been digging around on my Kindle for books to read this week and found some forgotten e-ARC’s of All The Broken People by Leah Konen and Little Threats by Emily Schultz. Both published earlier in 2020. I’ve finished All The Broken People (it was ok- mainly 3 stars) and about halfway finished with Little Threats (which is a bit hard for me to classify- the main crime in the book took place when the main character was 16- but the book is also focusing on the aftermath of her crime after she gets out of jail at 31. There is def a true crime feel to it as well.)
What have you been reading this week?
2. Family Thanksgiving photo 2020:
3. #FridayReads: Little Threats by Emily Schulz.
4. If you haven’t read Return To Virgin River- you are missing out.
5. The one where I sing praises of Bookstagram friends 🙂
6. Stuff from the web and ‘gram: utahmomreads wants to know about your holiday wish list, loveofmuse took part in a #foodiebookstack, writerrhiannon says to put People Like Her on your TBR list, & love this photo from readinggirlreviews
7. Have you read Behind Every Lie?
8. Need a holiday read? Try Lowcountry Boughs of Holly!
9. My GIF game at Twitter (are you following me there?) remains strong this week: Talking about reading Her Dark Lies, how many books I have read in 2020, reading All The Broken People and Little Threats. And my pinned tweet about my Netgalley ratio will NEVER not be funny.
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T