Well I didn’t get around to Literary Friday last week because the nieces arrived on Thursday and basically my weekend basically consisted of these tweets. Then my youngest niece got a round brush tangled to the extreme in her hair (like I thought I might have to cut her hair tangled). And then my oldest niece stayed at the house till Thanksgiving and proceeded to ask 1 million questions a day (tweet accurately displaying my reaction to all.those.questions.) So hey… if you aren’t following me on Twitter, maybe you should. My GIF game is strong 🙂
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: The Hunting Party, The Witness, In a Dark Dark Wood, Home Before Dark, Return To Virgin River, & A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder.
2. Some Thanksgiving fun..
3. Call this one “bookstagram steered me wrong”
4. Cover Reveal: The Forest of Vanishing Stars
5. Reviews and stuff from the web and the ‘gram: nyjudester is giving away a Kindle Fire (giveaway ends Nov 28th!), writerrhiannon shares where she got this big stack of books (and her answer may surprise you!), welovebigbooksandwecannotlie is giving away a $50 Amazon gift card, thebookend.diner is hosting some small business giveaways, Bookfan reviews 500 Miles From You, thebrowneyedbookworm gives tips on Bookstagram props on a budget.
6. This child. Some days she is the reason I need wine and some days she makes me laugh. Guess which one she is this time?
7. Cover reveal: Our Woman from Moscow
8. Reading it now and LOVING it!
9. #FridayReads: Lowcountry Boughs of Holly and Piece of My Heart.
*What are you reading?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
2 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…”
Thanks, T!! Sounds like you had a fun Thanksgiving!
You are so welcome! We did. It was a bit quieter than normal- but that was ok. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!