Well it’s the Friday before Halloween (and I hear that tomorrow night is supposed to be a blue moon) and while I’m not dressing up for Halloween on the couch- I am hoping to watch Practical Magic tomorrow night.
What are your Halloween plans?
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: Kisscut, The Wedding Thief, and Pretty As A Picture.
2. When I was in town for my mammogram, I made time for some other fun stuff (and of course… i didn’t plan on getting a parking ticket!)
3. I got to go to Bull Bottom Farms last Sunday. And of course, I had to bring a book 🙂
4. Look for Blush by Jamie Brenner on 6.22.2021
5. News from the web and the ‘gram: mississippimomreads wants to know your fave Halloween candy, mrsboomreads is giving away a book sleeve, emmylouwho.reads is giving away Under The Southern Sky, thethrillerqueen is hosting a $25 Book Depository giveaway, ReecaPieces reviews The Wonder Boy of Whistle Stop, Bookfan reviews The Cowboy Who Saved Christmas, & Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews Matrimony INC.
6. You know that every quarter, Katie and I team up and do the leg work to find YOU some good books to read. Here are (some) of our selections for October-December 2020.
7. Got to say that this book disappointed me..
8. #FridayReads: Behind Every Lie.
9. Guess who met her reading goal on Goodreads this week? THIS GIRL!!!!!!!!
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
6 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…”
I’m listening to Jenny Colgan’s 500 Miles From You. As usual, an enjoyable read/listen.
High hopes for Blush. I “wished” for it on NetGalley – so fingers crossed they grant my wish!
I hope they grant your wish! I thought 500 Miles From You was good!
Thanks for linking to my review 😀
You are so welcome!
I love your idea about watching Practical Magic. You probably already know this, but just in case it slipped past you – Alice Hoffman published a prequel to the book this fall.
I did know! I’ve actually never read Practical Magic- just watched the movie a gazillion times!