Well, it’s Saturday, but I was busy all day on Fri-YAY! 🙂
How has your weekend been? I finished A Good Girls Guide To Murder early this morning (it was ok to me- I doubt I’ll be checking out book 2) and then I’ve done some blogging.
I have started on Home Before Dark- it’s going to be my creepy Halloween read. Of course it’s going to be my read during the day book because I can’t read creepy stuff before bed.
2. Have you read The Girl in the Mirror?
3. Have you read The Girl from Widow Hills?
4. #FridayReads: Home Before Dark by Riley Sager.
5. Earlier this week, I went and got my first mammogram. I was nervous, but knew it needed to be done because my family history puts me at an increased risk for breast cancer. I am happy to report 2 things: 1. That the experience really was NOT bad and that 2. while I am not in possession of the actual mailed out letter- I checked my chart for updates on my test- and it says to come back next year- nothing that they were concerned about. So yay!
6. When the opportunity to get out of my yoga pants and T-shirt happens, you document the moment.
7. Have you read Double Trouble?
8. Big Little Lies is still one of my fave books- but that is not the only reason I am taking a selfie with it 🙂
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T