Well, it’s Saturday, but I was busy all day on Fri-YAY! 🙂
How has your weekend been? I finished A Good Girls Guide To Murder early this morning (it was ok to me- I doubt I’ll be checking out book 2) and then I’ve done some blogging.
I have started on Home Before Dark- it’s going to be my creepy Halloween read. Of course it’s going to be my read during the day book because I can’t read creepy stuff before bed.
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: Double Trouble, The Girl from Widow Hills and The Girl in the Mirror.
2. Have you read The Girl in the Mirror?
3. Have you read The Girl from Widow Hills?
4. #FridayReads: Home Before Dark by Riley Sager.
5. Earlier this week, I went and got my first mammogram. I was nervous, but knew it needed to be done because my family history puts me at an increased risk for breast cancer. I am happy to report 2 things: 1. That the experience really was NOT bad and that 2. while I am not in possession of the actual mailed out letter- I checked my chart for updates on my test- and it says to come back next year- nothing that they were concerned about. So yay!
6. When the opportunity to get out of my yoga pants and T-shirt happens, you document the moment.
7. Have you read Double Trouble?
8. Big Little Lies is still one of my fave books- but that is not the only reason I am taking a selfie with it 🙂
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
2 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…”
Congratulations on your first mammogram ❤️ I am reading Map Of The Heart-Susan Wiggs
Thank you!!!!! I hope you enjoy your book!