Well… It’s Literary
Friday… err Sunday 🙂 How has your weekend been?
Yesterday’s morning walk was COLD. It was 42 degrees and I was NOT loving it. My hands were freezing, I dropped and broke my favorite water bottle, and it’s just a reminder that I need to get my cold weather walking supplies together… because winter is coming.
But TODAY. Glorious weather. Gorgeous. Nice. I was not cold at all. That’s the thing about MS weather- it will change on you in a minute.
What did you read over the weekend?
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: Before She Was Found, The Wife Stalker, and Invisible Girl.
2. Have you read Invisible Girl?
3. Sometimes you need kitten therapy. Meet my aunt’s new kitty- Nancy! She’s a ball of energy 🙂 🙂
4. October 1 was National Post Card day ( and I didn’t know it till my pal Jaymi told me). She sent me this cute postcard and it’s from a bookstore in Seattle that WE WILL meet at one day when all this social distancing is behind us.
5. #FridayReads: I’m reading The Good Girl’s Guide To Murder (not super far into it, trying to decide whether to keep reading) and re-reading A Is For Alibi (because I LOVE Sue Grafton.)
6. Have you read The Wife Stalker? Julia Whelan is one of the narrators and she is great!
7. Reviews and ‘grams from around the web: BakingBookWorm reviews The Last Flight, cozybookwormsociety wants to know if there are people who try to interrupt your reading time, bookperfume talks about re-reading Rebecca every October (what a good idea!), danythebookworm_ has a bookstagram aesthetic that I just want to live in, relishthepages has some thriller suggestions, Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews Absolution, ReecasPieces reviews First To Lie, & The OC Book Girl reviews Playing With Fire.
8. Have you read Before She Was Found?
9. My Atlanta Braves have REALLY disappointed me in the past couple of games. Hoping they will pull it together for a Game 7 win- because they REALLY need to go to the World Series.
10. One of my current reads- have you read it?
11. I have read 72 books so far in 2020. 3 books away from goal! What about you?
12. Peaceful Sunday morning walk…
13. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and many of you know that mom was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. It was discovered on a routine mammogram. So, don’t forget to get yours scheduled. I have my first one scheduled for this week- my family history has upped my odds of breast cancer, but my mom’s doctor says my best course of action- yearly mammograms!
*Did you do anything fun this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
4 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…”
I love sending postcards and have a stack of them stamped on my desk!
NICE! I need to get back in the habit of sending out happy mail to friends. I used to send cards and stuff all the time to folks.
Thanks for sharing my review, T! Love the post, as always!
Aww you are welcome- thank you!