Well this week has been a bit busy: Haircut, dentist appointment to get a cavity filled ( I hate having dental work), an interview, and of course today- A1C test. By the time this posts, I’ll have seen him and had blood drawn and will just be waiting to see my numbers. Hoping for GOOD news.
How has your week been?
2. Did you see MKA’s new cover?
3. Have you read Barefoot On A Starlit Night?
4. If Don’t Look For Me is NOT on your TBR list, add it!
6. New haircut… I last got my haircut in March, right before everything started happening. I was way over due for a cut.
7. As I write this, I have read 65 books this year! My Goodreads goal is 75!
8. New haircut, new shirt, first time to put makeup on in who knows how long…
*What will you be reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T