Is it Friday? I seriously have to check my calendar these days. I know I’ve been missing from Literary Friday the past couple of weeks (apologies ya’ll). The days are running together and I’m wearing yoga pants like 95% of the time and I’m trying to NOT snack.
However, I have def gotten my reading mojo back- more on that in a bit. Also Chicago PD marathons are good ways to spend the day. Obviously, ice cream while watching Chicago PD would be the BETTER way to spend the day- but I’m trying to stay clear of the sweets. And the carbs.
How are you coping?
2. In the last week-ish of time, I have read Stranger in the Lake by Kimberly Belle, In Five Years by Rebecca Serle, What You Wish For by Katherine Center, The Lying Game by Ruth Ware and The Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis Graves. So far, for 2020, I have read 21 of 75 books (Goodreads goal). I am now reading: Not The Girl You Marry by Andie Christopher and Don’t Look for Me by Wendy Walker and listening to The Obsession by Nora Roberts and Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
3. Have you read The Honey-Don’t List?
4. I LOVED Who Rescued Who– it’s so adorable!
5. I spent Saturday by the pool- my feet dangling in the water- reading What You Wish For.
6. Ya’ll- I totally read In Five Years in one day- it was THAT good.
7. My #FridayReads… or #FridayListens if I’m being accurate..
8. The sun was shining, the sky was a perfect shade of blue and the grass was so vibrantly green- it made my heart happy.
9. Have you read Big Lies in a Small Town?
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T