Well this week has been a week and so Literary Friday has become Literary Saturday at 11:22 pm as I type like my favorite cat typing GIF (you know the one- where the cat is typing CRAZY fast!)
My nieces blew into town yesterday and then last night we found out that the oldest niece school will be closed for Mon and Tuesday. So they are staying till Tuesday- so I’ll prob be like a ghost on social media. Also send wine!
Then of course the toilet paper issue. Ya’ll- it’s CRAZY out there.
Today at the house brought back memories of my spring breaks from years ago- the girls helped clean up the yard of the limbs that was trimmed from bushes earlier this week. Keeping those hands busy so they don’t fight over the 1 Elsa doll their parents packed… even though I have heard they have 2 Elsa’s at the house.
2. Getting Healthy Update:
3. Working the election polls…
4. #FridayReads: I’m still listening to The Obsession. I also finished Big Lies in a Small Town (which I LOVED!)
5. Listening to The Obsession still..
6. This week Sir Thomas has been missing a year- I have heard of cats returning after years- and I hope that one day me and Sir Thomas will be reunited and he can tell me of the great adventure he had been on…
7. 3 months ago this week, I was diagnosed as a diabetic. I’m supposed to go on Tuesday to get my A1C tested- but I am not sure now if my appointment is still on.
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T