Hey ya’ll- this week has been busy-ish: Went with my mom for a doctor appointment and mammogram (everything is still looking good- and by the way have you scheduled your yearly mammogram?) I had poll worker training ( I’ll be working the polls on March 10th) and I’ve been blogging and Instagramming 🙂
On to Literary Friday…
2. Getting healthy update!
3. Have you entered to win Forget You Know Me?
4. I reviewed You Are Not Alone this week. From my review: “The plot of the book. From how the book gets set up to how the chapters are placed with care- revealing bit by bit- but leaving you plenty opportunity to guess what could happen next (or just to sit back with your hot chocolate and enjoy the book!)”
5. Have you read The Other Mrs.? From my review: “The creepy atmosphere of the book. Moving to Maine, a place you have to take a ferry, and you can’t get off the place until the ferry comes back and then it’s winter and you know the ferry is going to be unreliable? Add in a murder and a house that just gives you chills? YES, please!”
6. Have you entered to win You Are Not Alone?
7. #FridayReads: On Ocean Boulevard by Mary Alice Monroe and listening to The Obsession by Nora Roberts.
8. Cute AF magnet.
9. March 3rd was a big pub day- SO many books published- but I was really excited about this book by Samantha M. Bailey!
10. Some book mail over the past few days- see any you are excited to read?
11. Reviews and ‘grams from around the web: books.cats.travel.food is doing a #luckypetstack on Instagram, hemysbookclub has a #girlpowerbookstack challenge, strikingbooks_lover has a #middlenamestack challenge, Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews Who Slays The Wicked, Bookfan is giving away And They Called it Camelot, and Reeca Pieces reviews Once Upon A Sunset.
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T