Hi ya’ll…. Well this week I have been rolling that CRV down & up the roads ( I’m going to start calling it the Tambulance 😉 My dad had cataract surgery on Tuesday and then we’ve had some follow up visits to make sure that everything is going a-ok- so if you’ve got some extra good vibes- send them our way!
I also had a pretty good Friday for book mail ( Hideaway and This Won’t End Well)
2. From my review of The Look-Alike: “Mother/daughter dysfunctional stories can be my jam or they can be a disaster. This was my jam.”
3. Blame it on Bookstagram and Really Into This– because this book just THREW itself in my shopping cart while I was INNOCENTLY waking by the book section at Walmart. Don’t you hate when that happens? 😉
4. Reviews and bookish stuff from the web and ‘gram: Really Into This reviews The Look-Alike, ReecaPieces reviews Cartier’s Hope, LoveofMuse talks about Mermaid Inn, Tina_ReadsBooks reviews Behind Every Lie, One_Never_Ending_TBR is giving away You Are Not Alone, Sand_Between_Pages is talking #SteamStack, Jenn at Tar Heel Reader reviews The Moonshiner’s Daughter, & OrangeCountyReads has a #sunshinestack.
5. From my Instagram post about Sleeping Beauty: “So, in the world of internet slang- I would recommend swiping left on Sleeping Beauty & check out the Robin Lockwood series instead.”
6. #FridayReads: Strike Me Down.
7. From my review of Careful What You Wish For: “Unfortunately, it did not live up to my expectations. The mystery was just kinda bleh and the main character was a bit too naive for my liking.”
8. I’m using my Erin Condren notebook to keep track of blood sugar, miles walked, veggies I eat, and gold star moments in the whole life with diabetes.
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T