I know ya’ll think I have forgotten about Lit Friday- I haven’t. I’ve just been not making it a priority because LIFE.
Some quick updates:
My nieces were in town last weekend and if I had to watch Spongebob Squarepants ONE MORE TIME- I was going to die. Also, when my almost 3 year old niece tore apart the whole red board on the game Guess Who? I died a bit inside because that game is a PAIN to put back together.
Also? I was suffering from a major sinus-y thing that I had caught the LAST time the kids were over. Sigh.
The whole living with diabetes thing has been….. challenging at times. I’ve lost a few pounds and today I had my lowest fasting blood sugar EVER ( gold star ⭐ for T!) and so that is great. And I’m not like hungry ALL the time. I do want a cookie. But what I really want is a pile of piping hot french fries- salted to perfection (mmmmmmmmmm….)
I begin my walking plan next week- I wanted to make sure I was over this cold before starting that. Anyone got audiobook recommendations or a music list that totally makes you want to dance?
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: #FuturisticFriday Find Your New Reads Jan-March 2020 edition.
2. The Country Guesthouse published this week- have you added to your Want To Read list?
3. Candice and I have been reading The Death of Mrs. Westaway together this week- and we’ve been loving leaving voice messages to each other on Instagram because our thoughts have been WAY. TOO. MUCH. TO. TYPE.
4. I’m VERY behind on reviewing books-but I have been reading. And I’ve got some great giveaways coming up in the next couple of weeks.
5. Candice’s so cute photo of her copy of The Death of Mrs. Westaway!
6. #FridayReads: Sleeping Beauty by Phillip Margolin.
7. Goodreads Reading Goal is 75 books and I’ve read 2 so far 🙂
8. Kristy Woodson Harvey has a reading challenge for 2020- and I’m going to be joining in! #readingwithKWHin2020 I may not get to join in during January- but I’ve got my February book picked out- check out the list of prompts for each month!
9. Some reviews from around the web: Orange County Readers reviews Dreamland, Jenni Tar Heel Reader reviews You Were There Too (plus GIVEAWAY!), Really Into This review The Happy Ever After Playlist, K2Reader on IG is celebrating 3k followers with a giveaway, Love of Muse did her first #bookface (side note: the book she used is a Katie’s #FuturisticFriday pick for February), and ReecaPieces reviews Husband Material.
10. How many of the #FuturisticFriday Find Your New Reads Jan-March 2020 edition picks of mine and Katie’s are you excited to read?
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T