Well, after the fun of Bouchercon (did you follow my adventures on Instagram?) and the November elections (and yes, folks- looks like there will be a run-off in less than 3 weeks!) I am a wee bit tired this week. And then yesterday, I found out my niece swallowed a penny. I need a Hallmark movie and a large drink. 😉
ALSO… we’re under a freeze warning tonight and the temperatures are looking pretty chilly for part of next week. Brrrrrrrrrr….
1.ICYMI at Traveling With T: The Family Upstairs.
2. Leaving on a jet plane to Bouchercon…
3. Hanging out with Felicia and Stacy…
4. Some Bouchercon fun…
5. See any books you like?
6. Some reviews from around the web: Jenn Tar Heel Reader reviews The Light Over London, Orange County Readers talks about Nonfiction November, Love of Muse talks about The Family Upstairs, Angela Reads Books has a fun #jinglebooks challenge, and ReecaPieces reviews You’ve Been Volunteered.
7. Me and Stacy at speed dating…. and we may have been NEEDING coffee!
8. Cozy mystery stack from Bouchercon.
9. Oh excuse me while I fan girl over AMY AND KATE! Tall Poppy Authors ❤
10. I couldn’t quite get my mojo going Saturday morning- so glitter shoes…
11. Book Review: The Christmas Dare.
12. Hello, Half Price Books!
13. I *ahem* needed candy for my flight home…
14. When your parents miss you- they take you to your fave restaurant..
15. Up bright and early for voting day.
16. Book Review: The Family Upstairs
17. Posing with books in Half Price Books…
18. A little #ThrowbookThursday:
19. Book Review: The Christmas Keeper.
20. #FridayReads: Reading Pretty, Nasty, Lovely.
21. I’ll have an official Bouchercon blog post soon- and it will totally have photos that you won’t have seen on Instagram 🙂
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T