Well, it’s Saturday…. *giggles* A day late and dollar short 😉
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: Review of False Step and Never Have I Ever.
2. Kicking my Labor Day weekend off with a re-read of The Southern Side of Paradise 🙂
3. Have you read Never Have I Ever?
4. Did a little requesting on Edelweiss this week: Behind Every Lie by Christina McDonald, Follow Me by Kathleen Barber, The Star-Crossed Sisters of Tuscany by Lori Nelson Spielman, and Feels Like Falling by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
5. Callie does not love it when I take on the role of paparazzi:
6. This weeks contribution to #ThrowbackThursday: Dear Wife by Kimberly Belle
7. #FridayReads: Lowcountry Boomerang!
*What are you doing for Labor Day weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
2 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll!”
I need to finish reading Kristy’s series. I have all of them.
You must! I love her books!