Hey ya’ll… Well the first of May blew in and beautiful weather and things to do and planning a trip to New York City for Book Expo and getting a mystery list ready and planning a Memorial Day post and reading…. In a word: BUSY.
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: Giveaway of Death on the River & Book Review: The Last Time I Saw You.
2. BIG NEWS: Early Saturday morning, I hit the BIG 1k followers on Instagram. I have a big belated blog anniversary/happy 1k to me giveaway in the works- stay tuned!
3. While The Better Sister did not have quite the twists that The Ex did- it’s still completely readable.
4. #FridayReads: I’m reading A Deadly Feast by Lucy Burdette. I just got approved for the e-ARC of Good Girls Lie by J.T. Ellison- so I think we know what I will be reading next 😉
5. Over on Instagram, giving away a copy of Death on the River for your true crime fans 🙂
6. Reviews and stuff from the web: Steph’s Novel Fiction is giving away The Southern Side of Paradise, Jen Tarheel Reader reviews Drawing Home, Silver’s Reviews reviews and is giving away Park Avenue Summer, & Orange County Readers reviews The Overdue Life of Amy Byler.
7. What do you think of this book cover?
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
12 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll….”
I forgot about Book Expo!
Yep! It’s coming up. SO ready for it!
Lucky lady! Someday I’ll get to NYC!
I hope you do! Jenn is coming back again 🙂
I’ve never been to a book conference. Love reading about them on the blogs, though!
This weekend I’m reading Fatal Fortune by Miranda Rijiks thanks to Netgalley.
Book Expo is fun, but it has changed SOOOOOOOO much in just the short time I’ve been going. I’ll try to keep you informed about it!
That book sounds interesting- gotta check it out!
I’m already excited for your Book Expo updates! Thank you so much for sharing my Drawing Home review. I loved that book! Love all these pics! That Robyn Carr cover is beautiful! ♥️
Aww thank you! I wish you were coming to Book Expo!
oops, I posted on the wrong Friday.
No biggie 🙂