Well, the cold weather earlier this week was no fun. All I wanted to do was climb under a bunch of blankets, with hot chocolate, a good book and a cat or 2 snuggled beside me.
I know spring will come soon enough, but I’m ready to get in my yard and plant some flowers.
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: Death on the Menu and The Beautiful Strangers.
2. I got some great book mail this week!!!
3. Who is loving this cover?
4. Have you read my review of The Beautiful Strangers?
5. Reviews from around the web: Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews I Invited Her In, PhDiva reviews The Last Woman in the Forest, Silver’s Reviews reviewed The Beautiful Strangers, Orange County Readers reviews Why We Lie, & Steph’s Fiction reviews Daisy Jones & The Six.
6. Have you picked up Why We Lie?
7. My #FridayReads: Rooted In Deceit by Wendy Tyson. #cozymystery
8. Jenn’s Book Vibes is hosting an Instagram photo challenge next week!
9. Can’t wait to read Things You Save in a Fire- what about you?
*What books did you LOVE this week?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
8 thoughts on “Literary Friday, ya’ll…..”
Thanks for the shoutout T! 😍
*smooches* you are so welcome!
Blankets and hot chocolate sounds like perfection!
Right?! ❤ ❤
Thank you for sharing my review! ♥️ So many beautiful book pictures here! Ahh! Enjoy that new Belle book! Love her! I hope you have a great week ahead! Xoxo
You are so welcome! Thank you SO much. I need to do another bookstagram photo shoot soon 🙂 I am SO ready to read the new Belle book- she’s so nice! As I write this, my weekend was ok. I was fairly productive in cleaning and blogging, but Sir Thomas has been missing since Friday night. I walked all around the acres on Saturday, calling for him- but it was really windy and then it stormed a good bit Sat late afternoon/evening and I’m hoping he was able to find some shelter and is making his way home to me. I miss him and have probably gotten in a gajillion steps as I’ve been walking looking for him and then pacing the house, looking out all the windows hoping to see his furry self running up the stairs or laying in a pot. I think Jerry and Callie are out of sorts because of him being missing as well. 😦
Oh no, I’m sending all good vibes and thoughts and lots of love that Sir Thomas is home soon. ♥️
Thank you Jenn! He is still missing 😦