Well, this week has been busy. Cat sitting for a neighbor. Blogging. Reading. Enjoying some of the sunshine we’ve had.
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: California Girls, The Burning Island, and The Weekenders.
2. Is Beantown Girls by Jane Healey on your TBR list?
3. I finished Pretty Revenge by Emily Liebert earlier this week. It’s a different style than her normal women’s fiction books, but I liked it.
4. What do you think about the cover of The Victory Garden?
5. Who else (besides me) is LOVING this cover of California Girls?
6. Reviews from around the web: Steph’s Fiction reviews The Huntress, Orange County Readers reviews Lost Roses, Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews Little Lovely Things, PhDiva reviews The Promise, Audio Killed The Bookmark reviews The Winter Sister, & Good Book Fairy reviews My Favorite Half-Night Stand.
7. I LOVED The Burning Island!
8. #FridayReads: I’m reading Sunset Beach by Mary Kay Andrews!
9. Is Only Ever Her on your TBR list?
* What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading & Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
10 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll….”
This week I am reading The Goodbye Quilt by Susan Wiggs because I needed a break from tears after reading Kelly Rimmer’s The Things We Cannot Say. Looking forward to picking up Beantown Girls from the library.
Oh wow! I’ve been hearing good things about The Things We Cannot Say!!!
It is excellent – tissues needed!
Thanks for the warning 🙂
You are so kind to cat sit for your neighbor! I’ve been sick this week, what a horrible virus. So many pretty pictures! I’m interested in that new Liebert! Thanks so much for sharing my review! ♥️ Happy weekend, my friend!
Well…. 2 of the 3 cats are sweet cats, but one of them- I swear if he could knife me in the back, he would. He’s not a fan of a lot of people. Oh well. I hope you get to feeling better soon!
The new Liebert was good. Different than her other books.
Thanks for sharing have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for sharing The Huntress, T; it was amazing! I’ve had the flu all week and it’s been awful. I thought I was getting better yesterday but woke up today with laryngitis, so I have no idea what that’s about, ugh! And of course, it’s Spring Break for me this week and I would be sick…at least I get a break from grading essays, haha! We’re headed to Charleston and Savannah, so I’ll think of you when I’m looking at the beach and all these summery book covers! I finished The Southern Side of Paradise when I went to bed last night and oh my! I just have no words right now…except that I loved it! I’ve got The Beantown Girls but just need to find time to read it! Have a great week! ♥
The flu = yuck! That sucks. Rest your voice and gargle with warm salt water- that always helps me. I’m so glad you loved SSOP!!!! 🙂 Enjoy Charleston and Savannah ❤