I went out last Saturday and spent the whole day doing what I wanted to do. I got a pedi, had lunch at Half-Shell Oyster House, took a long walk through Sam’s Club (IDK why I love that place, but I do!) and then ended the night with Zaxby’s (I also picked up some sushi to take home for next day!)
Blog life and real life was waiting on me when I got back, but it was nice to be away for the day……
2. I’m not a big drinker, but this is my new drink at Half Shell 🙂
3. This week, I got SERIOUS about Instagram. I sat down with pretty pens and my notebook and I scheduled out 16 days of bookstagram photos. Then I sat down and scheduled out a month of Facebook posts (I’m loving the little community I have on FB- but my reach has tanked- probably because I haven’t bought ads or boosted posts*maybe*. So I think if I can schedule out a month of posts, then I can feel good that I still have content going, but not crying in my wine glass at night that my post reached 5 people.)
4. Well, Wednesday was Galentine’s Day and so I treated myself to a vanilla coke, some time to work on some to-do lists in peace, Mexican takeout and later on- snuggles and love from 3 cats. Also, still LOVING my dip nails 🙂
5. It’s Happy Pub Day week to The Hunting Party- have you read it?
View this post on Instagram
Happy Pub Day to The Hunting Party! #partner Thanks @williammorrowbooks for the free review copy. . . William Morrow says this book is perfect for fans of Ruth Ware & Tana French ( color me VERY intrigued!) and I’ve been seeing lots of people talking about how much they are anticipating this read. I’m looking forward to giving this book a try! . . Is The Hunting Party on your TBR list? . . #bookstagram #bookstagramandcoffee #happypubday #book #psychologicalsuspense
6. #FridayReads: The Southern Side of Paradise by Kristy Woodson Harvey- did you see it on this 12 Big Fiction Reads Every Book Club Will Love in 2019?
7. Is Lost Lake on your TBR list?
8. Reviews from around the web: PhDiva reviews Little Lovely Things, Audio Killed The Bookmark reviews Say You’re Sorry, Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews The Huntress, Always With A Book reviews The Burning Island, Ivory Owl Reviews reviews The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore, Steph’s Fiction reviews Until The Day I Die, Orange County Readers talks about her fave book couples, & Good Book Fairy reviews The Beantown Girls.
9. I’m SO IN LOVE with this cover.
View this post on Instagram
Thanks 🙏 to WunderkindPR #partner for this gorgeous copy of The Girls in the Picture by Melanie Benjamin. . . This book recently released in paperback with a brand new cover- all bright & lovely & eyecatching! I think I’m still a wee bit partial to this cover- elegant is how I would describe it! . . Is The Girls in the Picture on your TBR list? . . #book #bookstagram #bibliophile #oldhollywood #historicalfiction #historicalfictionauthor #melaniebenjamin
10. Have you entered to win The Victory Garden?
11. I would REALLY love to hear what you thought of Forget You Know Me!
*What are your reading plans for the weekend? Did I mention that The Dry by Jane Harper flung itself in my shopping cart last weekend? 😉 *
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T